The New CPIM Part 1
18 March - 20 May 2019
The New CPIM Part 2
24 June - 30 Sept 2019
CPIM Nogales Sonora
The New CPIM Part 1
2 April- 11 June 2019
This position plays an integral role in managing and controlling Modular Technology spend through strategic sourcing, supplier and spend management activities. Owns and drives strategic sourcing initiatives worldwide including Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI). Helps to drive Modular strategic direction within certain categories of spend. Provides and or creates supplier bench marking, competitive analysis, creation of a supplier scorecard and acting in a supportive role within the strategic supplier quarterly business reviews. Plays a significant role in increasing the deal velocity of the organization (i.e. throughput of negotiations and contracts) while also delivering on spend control initiatives (i.e. executing of purchase orders and other control mechanisms). Supports the implementation of changing business and supply chain models for new products and ensuring product regulatory compliance.
Enterprise Core Competencies:
Requires competency in customer focus, analysis, analytics, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
•Competitively sourcing of Communication wireless technology and supporting equipment spend through RFP, RFI and RFQ’s around the world, key markets North America, Latin America, South Africa, India, Russia, Australia, Asia.
•Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders.
•Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business.
•Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance.
•Working with all of the Modular regional offices to insure SAP functions correctly as to stay in compliance with Taxes and governmental requirements within the Procurement process and distributions function.
•Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technology sourcing, an engineering role or similar role.
•Project Management experience in a mid to large size company.
•Proficient in Microsoft® suite including advanced Excel skills.
•Bachelor Degree in technology or related field.
•Legally authorized to work in the United States.
•Pre-employment background screen.
•SAP experience in distribution and purchasing is required or a similar global ERP system.
Apply using title hyperlink above
Master Scheduler and Planner
This role is focused on managing schedules and coordinates the efficient managements of components to satisfy customer demand. Analyzes and revises production plans and provides appropriate delivery dates as required to meet a 98% on time delivery to Customers. Works with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Analyzes and report on actual customer demands, trends and forecasts, and adjusts capacity plans accordingly. Work with engineering to smoothly deal with ECO’s as to not affect customer expectations.
• Translate projected forecasts (S&OP), incoming volume, and work scopes into a production plan with a time-phased build schedule.
• Work with customer service base requirements so as to determine weekly inbound forecast and develop consumption models to improve accuracy.
• Establish key performance indicators of forecast accuracy. Ensure the interaction of a firm’s functional managers, and track and maintain the forecast through timely and accurate feedback.
• Schedule demand based on the product mix and provide accurate commitment dates to customer service team across multiple product lines
• Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business plan, the shipment plan, the inventory plan, and the production plan.
• Provide input to finance on operating plans for the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process, concerning incoming volume and capacity
• Identify current planned level of demand and create tactical production plans to meet the identified customer demand. Calculate lead times to make sure planning works to achieve the best use of capital to customer satisfaction.
• Manage load leveling and bottleneck scheduling and utilize theory of constraints (TOC) for more accurate scheduling.
• Analyze production floor status through input/output control reporting.
• Coordinate information with other functional staff, including customer service, engineering, accounting, and human resources.
• Understand capacity management relationship to MRP. Work with work center input and output loading. Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust capacity levels to execute all manufacturing schedules. Determine available capacity before planned orders are released.
• Engage in capacity management during sales and operations planning, master scheduling, materials requirements planning, and production activity control.
• Managing Item master for planning to different strategies such as,( lot for Lot, split lot, Kanban, monthly consumption, subcontracting, customer full up, buy verse make, MRP areas, min max reorder points, and other master settings to insure correct planning operations across 8 plants.
• Entry of the master (SOP plan VSF) into sap.
• Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data. Be capable of utilizing spreadsheet and ERP-type software in managing the planning process.
• 3-7 years’ experience in scheduling position with extensive demonstrated success of implementing & operationalizing master schedules.
• Accredited 4-year college degree Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or other related fields
• Solid, proven organizational, project management and leadership skills
• Change Agent – skill with enabling change, strong influencing abilities particularly with client groups and front line teams.
• Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management.
• Excellent PC skills (Excel, PP, Word, Access, Microsoft suite).
• Team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams. Demonstrated ability to influence teams and programs regarding quality, productivity and/or customer service.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with limited direction.
• APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or APICS Certified Supply chain Professional (CSCP) a plus. Lean or Green Belt Six Sigma certification a plus.
Apply using title hyperlink above
We do not have any other jobs listed as this time. If your company is interested in listing your jobs to attract APICS trained professionals please contact email@example.com
Web Master - Send comments or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org